Thursday, May 20, 2010

R2P2D35-VLCD D33

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain .2 (without a cheat, 3rd day in a row!)
Current Weight 146.1
R2P2 Loss to Date 18.8
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 13.3
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 42.9
Food Tracker: P2 Chili, Strawberries, Chicken with romaine and braggs aminos, Apple (skipped 1 toast)
Exercise Tracker: None
 
Another gain today, so mixing the new batch didn't seem to make a difference.  No idea why, as TOM isnt due for at least another 10 days, no exercise again, and more sleep than yesterday, though yesterday I was SO tired.  Mini steak day for me today.  Im hoping that these gains are not an indication that I've reached immunity.  This round has been really hard for me, at least in terms of psychological cravings, and emotional upheaval.  I would be really bummed to not be able to continue (now that I decided to move forward and made a new batch), but either way, I will see the 130s sometime this summer.
 
I am definitely not going to AC (thanks for your support about taking care of me!!!).  Kept getting calls that I just need to make a decision, they didnt care either way, so even though I didnt want to decide until tomorrow, I just told everyone yesterday that Im not going to make it at all.  So Ill be going to garage sales, yoga, and cleaning the garage this Saturday as planned.  And maybe a date night with Hubby tomorrow night if he is feeling better.  During his Budokon class last night he got lightheaded, dizzy, and fell a few times, so he headed home early.  He is going to see the Dr today (Im the designated driver) and see if he is having a bout of vertigo, which he gets every few years.  If so, that means I will have to find a way to get all the kids to school and him to work tomorrow before heading to the office myself.  That will be a fun (and early) morning!
 
Here's hoping that you all have a wonderful day.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get it figured out soon. :)

    Good for you taking care of yourself. It's so important. I hope you have a little time for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered TOM might be an early appearance? I hope this is the reason for frustrating gains. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. How frustrating! Apple day?

    SO glad you're not going to AC! GOOD FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for making a decision that's good for you and not feeling guilt about saying no.

    ReplyDelete