Friday, May 7, 2010

R2P2D22-VLCD20 40lbs Lost!

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.1
Current Weight 148.8
R2P2 Loss to Date 16.5
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 10.6
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 40.4

Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with Fried Onions and Braggs, P2 Chili, Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Apple

Exercise: 1/2 hr swimming (approx 700m)
So I reached another milestone this morning-Ive lost 40 lbs since January 7th, 2010-exactly 4 months ago!  Thats an average of 10lbs a month...not too shabby!  My plan was to stay strictly on protocol to break my stall, but I did stray and have my Walden Farms chocolate syrup and I did swim, though no other exercise.  And it worked out ok.  I also took a 20 minute epsom salt bath, which was lovely.  What did you do to be nice to yourself yesterday? 
 
Tonight my hubby is having a little procedure to ensure there will be no other little ones running around the house...I think he is a little nervous, but he's being a real trooper.  Interesting that he picked Mothers Day weekend for it...and that I have to take care of the kiddies all weekend while he sits on his recliner with an ice pack in his lap watching golf.  He also thinks that he is going to be up to going to a party tonight, an hour after his procedure and doped up with valium...we'll see about that.
 
Hope you guys have a LOVELY weekend...and that I figure out a way to get past the blocked content so I can actually post comments on your blogs!
 
Founder and Director, Flying Dragon Wellness
 
Inspiring people to deliciously nourish their bodies and minds. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great loss and great post! What I did for myself yesterday was to NOT indulge with foods other than protocol! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 40 lbs is awesome! That's my goal right now...
    If hubby doesn't want to get the V done, you should check out www.essure.com. Out patient, permanent, sooo easy. I had it done 3 years ago. it's SO freeing KNOWING you can't get pregnant anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! congratulations Kelly on your HUGE milestone today!!! Its absolutely wonderful!!

    Your story about Mr. Kelly's procedure today made me smile! What a Mother's Day gift!!

    ReplyDelete