Thursday, May 6, 2010

R2P2D21 VLCD D19-Stall

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 0
Current Weight 149.9
R2P2 Loss to Date 15.4
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 9.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 39.3

Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with Romaine and Braggs, Steak with brussel sprouts, Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Apple

Exercise: 50 min walk 3.5ml/hr pace

Third day with no loss...today is going to be strictly on protocol (no brussels or walden farms products), and only swimming as my exercise, and Ill see if I can break this stall.  If not, Im going to be doing an apple day tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to.

Last night was a really good night, and I guzzled water nonstop to make sure I was not dehydrated this morning.  The girls and I talked about going out on a Saturday night, since we are somehow always relegated by the guys to go out on school nights, and are home by 11pm.  Somehow that talk turned into us deciding to go to Atlantic City for the weekend in two weeks!  Of course, Im still going to be on P2 then, so while it sounds like a blast, it also sounds like a danger zone.  If only they could go two weeks later, then I would be on P3 and anything I did to damage my stellar eating could be cured by a steak day.  Any tips if I decide to go?  Bring my food in a cooler perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment