Wednesday, May 19, 2010

R2P2D34-VLCD 32

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain .2 (without a cheat, again!)
Current Weight 145.9
R2P2 Loss to Date 19
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 13.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 43.1
Food Tracker: P2 Chili, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocoloate Syrup, Chicken with Walden Farms BBQ, romaine with braggs aminos (skipped 1 toasts and one fruit), 3 ACV shooters (8 oz hot water, 1 tbsp ACV, Grape Stevia-very interesting and tasty)
Exercise Tracker: None
 
Another gain today, after a good amount of time on the toliet thanks to the ACV I'm assuming (recommendation from a friend on Spark People), as well as an epsom salt bath, skipping a fruit and melba toast, 8 hours of sleep, and no exercise-besides lots of water.  Fun stuff.  WTF?  Maybe the new batch Im mixing today will help.
 
At least everything is going well for me health wise.  I just had my first physical of my adult life yesterday, and was found to be in great shape.  BP 110/72, resting heart rate ~65, normal across the board with my labs (except for a low white cell and platelet count, which she said could be due to being exposed to my son's virus the day I had the blood test-or due to the weight loss-she is going to repeat the test in a month), neurological function intact (not always sure about that one ;)), and no red flags that indicate HCG is affecting me negatively in any way.  Which, despite all the hype about it, is what I assumed. 
 
I really do not feel that HCG in the amount it is given in this diet, especially for those that take it homeopathically with the same results, can cause any damage to our systems.  It is a substance that occurs naturally in the body (at least for us women), we take the natural substance itself, and it hasn't caused me any problems during my pregnancies.  Those of us on it know the truth, and for anyone else, they are on a different path.  All good. 
 
All of us on this weight release journey are getting healthy, informed, and in touch with our bodies.  Lets all support each other no matter what way we decide to do that.  I know I would never have gotten gastric bypass or lap banding, but I do not feel negatively for those people that decide to do that.  We are drawn to what works for us intuitively, and I accept and respect whatever decisions others make for themselves. 
 
Re Atlantic City this weekend, I think Ive decided not to go.  With my weight steadily going up instead of the other way around, and only another 12 days on this round, it really stresses me out to think about doing a planned interruption (or just cheating one night) and then trying to get that weight down before my last injection.  I want to be in the 130s this round, and while that might not happen, it definitely WILL NOT if I go and cheat this weekend.  And going away with the girls should be FUN, not stressful!  Though now I am also stressed because I am getting pressure from the girls about going-because if I dont they will get one room split between five, and if I do, two rooms split between 3 (almost doubling the original cost)-and that makes me want to stress eat.  And Im also stressed as well because I feel that if I don't go for a reason related to my diet (or the cost of a room), that will irreparably damage my friendship with these woman.  For something they (and I, for that matter) think is so petty or easily managed (yes they are all skinny!), but so important to me (im so conflicted, can you tell?).  I know I am running away from the situation by not going at all, and I know if I do go, I would probably have a great time despite the food and money stress, and get to know them even better, but at this point, I've stirred up such a frenzy inside myself that it makes me sick (even thinking about them drinking and eating whatever they want while I dont imbibe causes me to be stressed), and I want to just stay home, go to some great garage sales and yoga sat morning, and then clean the garage (which really needs to be done soon!) so I can start getting a lot of clutter out of my house and life.
 
Help!  What should I do?  Note that losing weight is my foremost priority here...

4 comments:

  1. A new batch is always nice! Maybe if you talk to your friends about staying home from AC they might understand and support that decision?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT let them pressure you. They can split the rooms with or without you. It may not be as even, but that shouldn't be your concern, nor should it influence you if you're not ready for this type of trip. You do what YOU need to do for YOU. There will be other trips. *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to take care of you! If the trip is too tempting and they are your friends they will understand. What ever you decide please do it for you!
    HUZs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to come first...I understand the pressure. I am facing it Friday night, everyone wants to go to Happy Hour and dinner. I know that I can make wise choices at the place they are eating...and I have good intentions, but I always blow it. I too am finishing up a round and I need to FOCUS...

    ReplyDelete