Sunday, May 16, 2010

R2P2D31- VLCD 29


R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss
.2 Saturday
2.0 Sunday (from Sat's steak day)
Current Weight 145.3
R2P2 Loss to Date 19.6
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 14.1
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 43.7
Food Tracker
Sat: Steak with tomato, small apple
 
Exercise Tracker: 
Friday: 1200 m swim (30 minutes)
Sat: 40 minute walk 19mil/hr pace (just strolling round neighborhood for date night)
Sun: 30 minute walk 19ml/hr pace (strolling round Elmwood Park Zoo)
 
This weekend has been very nice.  Friday Hubby went out to watch the flyers and got to stay in and catch up on my shows on Tivo.  The only mistake I made was I had a cup of tea before bed and inadvertantly used a caffeinated one...thus I didnt fall asleep until after 1am.  Ugh!  Then the baby and got up at 5:30am with the biggest following soon after (ie not much sleep Friday night!). 
 
But I made up for the lack of sleep with some amazing garage sale finds...really helped with my mood.  I didnt make it back to my house until 2pm, and I left at 8am!  I love garage sales.  Got some cool size 6 and 8 clothes from DKNY, Ann Taylor...I really scored.  And two coach purses for $5 each (yes, they are real.  I was amazed too!).  I got so distracted that I forgot to eat, and wasnt hungry, though around 1pm I had an apple.   Once I got home and unpacked the car, it was almost 3pm, and hubby and I had a date night planned.  We were going to a great restaurant, and I decided just to do a steak day, so I could eat more at the restaurant.  The plan worked just like a normal P3 steak day, yippee, even though I added an apple into the mix!  I ate a 8 oz ribeye and one tomato for dinner, and still lost like a champ. 
 
Today we spent a few hours at the zoo, where I ate my delicious made at home chicken/strawberries/romaine salad, and then we walked around our neighborhood looking for playdates for my oldest.  Followed by an early dinner with the in-laws (out to Teds Montana Grill where I ate steak again, this time Bison, and it wasnt as tasy as last nights).  I ate about 5 oz of the steak, but skipped my second fruit and both my melba toasts, so we'll see what tomorrow looks like.  Im a little bloated now, but Im still hungry.  Hopefully my bedtime tea will help with the hunger.
 
Hope you guys had a great weekend.  You deserve it! 
 

3 comments:

  1. WooHOO! -2lbs from your steak day, is absolutely terrific! AND that you were able to go OUT to dinner, sticking to your steak day, is really amazing! BIG congratulations to you!!

    Thank you for such a sweet & uplifting post to me today- I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading about your weekend. It feels so nice and happy. Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made out good with the garage sales! Don't you love shopping of any kind?!
    Congrats with the successful steak day! It sounds like your weekend was busy but fun.

    ReplyDelete