Friday, May 21, 2010

R2P2P36- VLCD D34

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 2.0
Current Weight 144.2
R2P2 Loss to Date 20.8
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 15.3
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 44.9
Food Tracker: Apple, 8 oz sirloin steak, 2 plum tomatoes
Exercise Tracker: 30 minutes swimming
 
Thank god for steak days, though I feel like crap this morning.  My head is pounding!  Probably not enough water in my system.  Back down to the weight I was four days ago.  This is such a such a drag-only losing when I do a steak or apple day.  Though, as always, the swimming doesnt affect the loss.  Guess Ill just be swimming from now until Memorial Day for exercise (though I do plan a walk during lunch today, its gorgeous out!, and yoga tomorrow...so scrap that swimming only idea).
 
Day going relatively smoothly so far, considering I had to take one of my boys to school in the opposite direction of work, I left my cell phone at home, one of the garage doors doesnt work, my garage roof is leaking, and my hubby is home recovering from his vertigo.  I hope he actually rests while he is home, insteading of trying to get a million things done, since Im sure his illness is his body telling him to rest.  But I bet the lawn will be done when I get home...not that Im complaining about that, but its a little dangerous, and a little strenous...
 
Looking forward to catching up on your lives this weekend, cant wait to see how great everyone is doing!
 
Have a wonderful weekend...
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss and you have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an EXCELLENT steak day drop! I was going to do one today but I think I'll postpone it until I finish the veggies I have - I don't want to waste them.

    I sure hope your husband listens to his body! How scary.

    ReplyDelete