Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BMI NORMAL and in the 140s!!!!

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .9
Current Weight 149.9
R2P2 Loss to Date 15.4
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 9.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 39.3
BMI in NORMAL range

Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with romaine, Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Filet Mignon with Romaine, Orange
Exercise: 1/2 hr swimming (800m)

Holy SH** Batman, two milestones met in one morning.  Of course, I am only .1 away from 150, and .7 away from being back on the Overweight BMI range, but I am SOSOSOSOSOSo excited!  And I even worked out last night (though I dont seem to gain when I swim, so I think I need to start doing that more)...

Off to take my oldest to school...have wonderful and fun filled days, ladies!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. WooT for the 140's! Great job lady. You just can't be stopped! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats for reaching two mile stones! Keep doing all the good things you are doing to continue your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIGH FIVE!!

    I just hit the 140s myself today, for the first time since high school.

    Incidentally, I feel like I'm much less embarrassed about the actual number now. 140-something just sounds like a good number to be. Do you notice this?

    Keep up the fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the TWO milestones today!! Awesome-

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!! You are rocking and rolling!!!

    ReplyDelete