Monday, May 3, 2010

R2P2D18-VLCD D16

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .9
Current Weight 150.8
R2P2 Loss to Date 14.5
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 8.6
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 38.2

Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with romaine, Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Filet Mignon with Romaine, Large Red Delicious Apple
Exercise: None (yoga Sat)

Weight Sat 153.4
Weight Sun 151.7 (after an apple day sat)

Guess who's in a Size 8?  Yep-ME!!!!  At least in Ann Taylor Loft capris and Charlotte Russe cargo capri pants....in Lucky, I was a 31, and in the other stores it was all a 10.  Took my MIL to the outlets for some birthday shopping and to return some Crocs, and ended up buying some more clothes...even though I'm still losing.  Its keeping me motivated!  The Charlotte Russe pants were a size 7!  And when I went home, I started trying all my old sexy underwear sets on, and they all fit again.  I haven't worn those since before I was married!  Pretty wild.  I can't wait to see the 140's!

Did an apple day Sat despite the BBQ and birthday party I was going to since I had been up in lbs for the three days before and really wanted to jump start things.  Guess my body still doesn't like me mixing my veggies (I put on tomatoes and onions in my P2 chili on Friday).  Yesterday we went for dinner for my MIL's birthday at this lovely restaurant and the steak I had was so good.  Im glad I was able to portion out my alloted 100gms by eyeball and still lose today.  I still want to see 130 this round, though its moving a lot slower than last round...heres hoping I can see it by May 31st (end of P2).

Hope you guys had a great weekend.  Got lots of work to do today so Im off....

And yep, JBS, wrapping everything up and tossing it out works.  I just hope my most recent paycheck wasn't in that pile...

4 comments:

  1. Oh you are almost to the 140's. Motivation for me to start my round 2! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats to you, doesn't it feel wonderful to be in a single digit!!!! I love it and you are still losing, I am jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. doing the happy dance for you wearing size 8's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go!! Fantastic Kelly!! And good for ou that you were able to do the dinner.... go inspiration for me - I am going out to a nice steakhouse in a couple of weeks with a friend from college, nice to know it can still work!

    ReplyDelete