Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R2P2D40- VLCD D38

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .5
Current Weight 143.7
R2P2 Loss to Date 21.6
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 15.7
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 45.3
Food Tracker:  Chicken with Romaine, Apple covered in WF Chocolate Sauce, 3 Mac Nuts, 2.5 pieces turkey bacon (the one with Sugar, yes!), Steak with Bok Choy, Strawberries and Chocolate Sauce
Exercise Tracker:  2 hours ripping out bushes and trimming trees, 1/2 hr swimming
 
So the sun did come out yesterday, and I worked my a** off in the front of the house, ripping out two huge azalea bushes, and I cheated and had some turkey bacon, swam for 1/2 hour, and lost 1/2 a lb.  Im sure Im never going to figure this out, so Ill stop trying. 
 
And did I tell you, this past weekend, I fit into a size 4 stretch capri jean...yes, a little muffin top, but I worked it anyway!  And yes, I still fit into 10's too.  Another mystery of the universe.  Maybe you could all post your favorite brands here that let us wear skinny sizes to make us feel good about ourselves.  I know Ann Taylor Loft is one that is really generous...
 
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...a size 4...that is amazing! Congrats! Isn't it insane how different brands range so much in size. I am in between an 8 & 10, but never below! lol I am bigger on my bottom half than my top so I always seem to have a gap in the waist. We don't have a lot of stores around here but I am a 10 at Old Navy, I bought a few dress shorts from Target and they are 8's. I would also like to hear what others favorite brands are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea size 4! I bought some Calvin Klein "skinny jeans" in an 8. They even had them at Costco for $24. I know that one was pure women's psychology because I have another pair of CK's that are a 10 and they are more snug than the 8's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking as a still "big girl" there have not been such lucky finds for me. I will have to try out Ann Taylor loft tho. Maybe I can wear their clothes (if not now, very soon).

    ReplyDelete