Monday, May 10, 2010

R2P2D25- VLCD23

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 2.2
Current Weight 148.4
 
R2P2 Loss to Date 16.9
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 11
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 40.8
 
Food Tracker: 8 oz filet mignon, 1 tomato
Exercise: None
 
Sat Weight 152.8
Sunday Weight 150.6
Daily Loss 2.2-Apple Day with a little chicken thrown in
Exercise: 70 min yoga
 
This weekend was the most stressful I can remember since starting the protocol in January.  I was out of sorts as you read (and thank you for all your support, I so needed it), ate poorly, took my frustrations out on my children and husband, and my littlest is either teething or sick since he was feverish and clingy yesterday.  I think this is the first time I was looking forward to the week starting so I could have a break and do some work. 
 
Hubby also was really supportive on Saturday night...he read my post right after I wrote it (snuck upstairs to do so) and came down and just played with my hair while i stared at the computer and cried.  We talked a little, well as much as he could doped up on Oxycodone for his pain, and I felt better.  Sunday was a new day, a new perspective.  And while I knew it was going to be stressful, especially since I decided to do a steak day (yes, in P2...and it worked.  I only ate 500 calories worth of steak and tomatoes at 4pm), and knew I wouldnt be eating all day while having to feed the family two meals before I got to eat, I knew the darkness I felt on Satursday had passed.  I again am committed and feel stronger...because of the support of my family and friends (yes, all of you!).  
 
MIL also read my post and mentioned during our Mothers Day meal that she felt like I was too hard on myself- no criticism for what I did-and that was really nice.  She is one of the only people in my day to day life that read my blog besides Hubby, and sometimes I worry that I disappoint her (but not enough to hold back, apparently).  I love you MIL!
 
Back under the 40lb mark...what a relief.  So now I know what to do if I decide to take a planned interruption of a few days and need to lose again quickly (anyone say Atlantic City next weekend with the girls?).  Apple day followed by steak day.  Indulgence and sacrifice to balance the scales.  
 
My last injection of P2 is scheduled to occur between May 31 and June 10th depending on TOM...I wonder what this round is going to look like?  Either way, I know I need to be easier on myself, and be ok with whatever it is, wherever I am. 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. so glad dh read your post and started to understand why you were feeling overwhelmed. Glad too that you got some sorely needed TLC-- you sound much better today!

    ReplyDelete