Wednesday, May 12, 2010

R2P2D27- VLCD25

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .4
Current Weight 147.3
R2P2 Loss to Date 17.5
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 11.6
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 41.4
Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with Romaine and Braggs, P2 Chili with Ground Bison and Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Exercise Tracker: None; Epson Salt Bath
Up all night with my littlest who has an unknown virus that has his fever raging 103-104degrees in between doses of tylenol (generic so not affected by recall).  It is hard to not know what is going on in that little body of his...but the doctor said he couldn't find anything.  Hopefully he will be better soon, and we will all get some sleep.   I just pray that its nothing serious. 
 
In laws are over watching him this morning so I can get my work done.  They are such a blessing.  Supposed to have book club tonight, but not sure I can stay awake for it. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope he is well soon - sick babies are not fun :(
    Looking good on the losses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the little guy. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending all my most uplifting, healing and harmonious energy to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so great on this round, Kelly! I know it must be hard too, with a sick little one, and very little sleep- BIG hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete