Wednesday, May 5, 2010

R2P2D20 VLCD D18

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 0
Current Weight 149.9
R2P2 Loss to Date 15.4
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 9.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 39.3
Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with brussel sprouts, Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Ground beef with onions and romaine, Orange
Exercise: 50 min walk 3.7ml/hr pace
 
So my work has blocked my posting or commenting from the computer I use ALL THE TIME, so I will need to work much harder to get my posts posted, and to catch up and comment on all my bloggy peeps...Im trying this from my yahoo mail and am interested to see if it looks ok.
 
No loss today.  Thats ok. No big deal.  Oh well...kinda blah today.  Got another huge listing to review for work, 98 subjects worth, with the average bad listing taking an 1hr...due next Friday.  Fun stuff.
 
However, we're having a Girls Night Out tonight for Cinco De Mayo, and it will be so good to get together with the girls! (despite my not drinking or eating anything while Im out, since we're not meeting til after 8, and Im not going to cheat!)....they all try to get me to imbibe, but I have a will of steel, and an early morning tomorrow.
 
Great day to you...
 
Kelly

Founder and Director, Flying Dragon Wellness
 
Inspiring people to deliciously nourish their bodies and minds. 
 
 

1 comment: