Tuesday, June 1, 2010

R2P3D2-What a weekend!

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Current Weight 142.9
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .6
Total R2P2 Loss (from loading) 21.8
 
Sat weight 142.2 (-1.3)
Sun weight 141.3 (-.9)
R2P3D1 Mon weight 141.8 (+.5)
 
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 46.1

Food Tracker:  What didnt I eat this weekend is a better question!  Lots of no-nos that were wonderful...little binging going on, but aware of it, and ok with it.
 
Exercise Tracker: Only one walk all weekend on Sunday due to the busy weekend, and a lingering vertigo episode.
 
My last injection of P2 was Friday.  It was a difficult decision, since my plan was to wait until after TOM arrived, and perhaps lose another 3 or 4 lbs before the end of the round, but I was fed up with my slow losses, and know that I made the right decision.  And the funny thing is that TOM has still not arrived!  No, Im not worried, this happened at the end of R1P2 as well.  Friday I ate my normal 500 calories.
 
Saturday I made a modified steak day, since I knew I would be doing my garage sales all day and probably wouldnt be around until 2 or 3.  I did have a mini soft pretzel in the morning, and apple for lunch, and then for date night my standard eight ounce steak with a tomato.  I also had a piece of flatbread pizza and a bite of hummus off my hubby's plate.  Very delicious.  That was after hubby took me to see Sex and the City 2, which I LOVED.  It was fabulous.  After dinner, we parted ways, him to watch hockey with the boys, and me to have a bath and a cup of tea before bed.  It was a great night (and about 750 calories for the day).
 
Sunday we went out for lunch with my in-laws to Lambertville, NJ (about 20 minutes from our house, an arty/antique town right on the deleware river), after I cooked all the greens that I got from my local food buying club:
 
I made collard greens with carmelized onions and bacon (delicious!!!!), as well as a mix of tat soi (chinese green), collards, kale, and swiss chard with almond flakes, carmelized onions and minced garlic.  I ate a ton of the collards with bacon for breakfast on Sunday, (even though I knew the bacon had a little sugar), so I wasn't too hungry at lunchtime and only ate a little of my chicken with romaine at lunchtime.  Plus a few sips of my hubby's margarita, and a few kettle cooked chips.  After lunch we walked over to the ice cream shop and I shared a cup of rainbow sherbet and chocolate ice cream with my biggest-always room for ice cream.  And yes, I know you're thinking, Kelly, no sugar no starch for three weeks, remember.  But Sunday and Monday I treated like I was not on any diet, ate what I wanted, and then planned to do a steak day today to make up for it.  I was so full after all that food, that I only had a few bites of leftover steak for dinner-no more than an ounce-and a few cups of tea at the end of the night (total for day, about 900 calories). 
 
Yesterday, we BBQd for lunch-Hot Italian Bison Sausage with Corn on the Cob, Chicken marinated in Braggs and Sea Salt, and a huge salad filled with four types of sweet peppers, cucumbers, hothouse tomatoes, and garden fresh romaine with baby greens.  And I tried the WF Thousand Island Dressing with it.  I really liked it.  I also had lots of fresh strawberries, yum!  Later in the afternoon we went to a friends house, and I feasted on grilled sweet potatoes marinated in olive oil and scallions, and another big salad of mixed greens, grape tomatoes and softened goat cheese!  For dessert (get ready to be shocked and appalled), I had one chocolate chip cookies, a piece of eclair pie, two big pieces of yellow cake with whipped cream and strawberries, two oatmeal raisin cookies, and two decorated shortbread cookies.  A little much, but I couldnt stop eating them (probably about 2000 calories for the day, though it was day 1 of P3).  It was a well deserved 1.5 lbs gained this morning (I weighed myself again after my trip to the bathroom, so it only says 1.1 lbs above).  And today, Im back on track, and feeling satisfied and happy.  And I had such a great time with my family all weekend.  What a way to start the summer, and the rest of my weight release journey.  Though I want to lose another 18lbs, Im not planning on doing another round this yr unless I cant lose those eighteen by September through my working out and eating well.   If not, Ill do one final round in October, after all my tri training is finished, and in time to finish so I can enjoy Thanksgiving...and no more long rounds for me.  Short and sweet the rest of the way...
 
How was your Memorial Day weekend?
 
ps...Today, Im starting my exercise regime that will carry me through the three triathlons I plan to do (first one is August 1st!).  I may try to start the Cto5K depending on how hot it is, and I plan to try Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred that I have read so many of you have tried and hated, but got great results.  So wish me luck!
 
pss...Im going to take my remaining HCG and fill my syringes with it (about two weeks worth).  Then Ill wrap them in aluminum foil and freeze them for use during an upcoming round. 
 
psss.. Helederheid, 30 inches is perfect.  Im 5'5" so that would be great, if you were serious that is....contact me via email and we can discuss the logistics-THANKS!
 
 


Kelly Scotti
Certified Holistic Health Counselor, AADP
 
Founder and Director, Flying Dragon Wellness
 
Inspiring people to deliciously nourish their bodies and minds. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on the losses in your last round!! :) You make me laugh, while reading your post about your desserts it reminding me of myself last weekend at my cousins graduation parties (2 of them in one day!!) I think the only things I ate all day were desserts! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great round Kelly! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete