Monday, May 24, 2010

R2P2D39- VLCD 37

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain 1.8
Current Weight 144.2
R2P2 Loss to Date 21.1
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 15.2
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 44.8
Food Tracker:  Chicken with Romaine and Strawberries, P2 Chili with strawberries
Exercise Tracker:  1hr walk 18min/ml

Gained the 1.8 I lost over the weekend without cheating (I was at about 480 calories yesterday).  My body really seems to like 144.2, and I've never even been at the weight for long, so far as I can remember.  How frustrating!  But Im sore from yoga and walking, so Im sure its just water.  Whatever...not much more to say.
 
Biggest told his teacher his belly hurt this morning, so they made me pick him up 1/2 hour after he got there.  He has made a mess of the house so far (taking out every game from the sideboard that took me an hour to figure out how to fit everything in there originally), and there is no belly ache/puking in site.  I guess I should have kept him home today since he did puke his plum up around 5:30am.  But then when he woke up later went on to eat a pop tart (he snuck it past me, I'm not that bad a mom!), and was jumping around, I figured he must have just ate something that didnt agree with him.  I'm about to put him to bed with no TV so he can see how much fun it is to be sick at home instead of at school. 
 
Hope your day is better than mine...I just cheated with a Wheat Thin Multigrain Cracker and 3 Mac Nut Kernals (though some people use those to help with their weight loss)...fun stuff.  And its so grey outside...maybe the sun could come out and keep my company at least?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a day! I'll just bet you see a drop soon- You weren't that bad today!

    ReplyDelete