Tuesday, May 11, 2010

R2P2D26-VLCD 24

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .7
Current Weight 147.7
R2P2 Loss to Date 17.2
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 11.3
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 41.1
Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with Romaine and Braggs, P2 Chili with Ground Bison and Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup,Orange
Exercise Tracker: 40min swim (1250m)
 
20 more days to go (give or take).   Really want to see the 130s, hopefully the lower ranges, by then.  Much less stress yesterday despite all the work I have to do, and the fact that my littlest had a fever of 104, though the doctor couldnt find anything wrong. 
 
Made my chili yesterday with Bison, not realizing it actually was more calorie dense than lean ground beef...only about 20 calories, but still.  I skipped my evening melba toasts so I wouldnt be too far above the 500 mark. 
 
Hope you guys have a wonderful day.  I miss you and your blogs since I can't access them every night.  I was only able to read a few on Sat night and last night on my iphone before I fell asleep...that screen is much too tiny to read blog posts, let me tell you! 

2 comments: