Thursday, April 8, 2010

R1P4D15

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss 2.2
Above LIW .7
Current Weight 160.1
Food Tracker: 23oz steak (6oz at lunch, the rest at 5pm), 3 plum tomatoes
Exercise: Nada, unless you include an hour massage as exercise (i sure am sore enough from it)

Steak Day worked again.  And it brought me down a little more than the gain, so I have 1.3 lbs to work with before im up again.  Ugh.  And despite my working out, I'm a little more flabby in my belly and butt than I was during the diet, though my measurements today will tell the tale.  I know that Happily Thinner After says its ok to eat high fat, but I think for me that translates to more jiggle-maybe too that will account for more droop, and that would mean less inches-right? ;). 

So next weekend is girls weekend...Im going to the Poconos with the girls from my bookclub from Friday night to Sunday morning, and Im SO looking forward to it.  I am also really looking forward to loading for P2 when I am there, but I made a serious miscalculation in my ordering of supplies for R2.  I have my injection needles and alcohol wipes, I just need vials, mixing syringes and bacteriostatic water.  I ordered everything this past Monday, and know that the water is on its way, but I chose the 7-10 shipping option for the other supplies, saving a whooping $4.  And FORGOT that I will be injecting when I am loading-starting Friday night.  Now how the hell did I do that?  So now, I have to PRAY that I get everything by next Friday so I can leave for the weekend ready to chow down...otherwise, I will have to be on good behavior next weekend (NO!-the horror).  I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet, so Im hoping its not 7-10 days from when they ship.  What was I thinking? 

My mind has been a little unfocused lately (really, thats always the way it is, who am I kidding), and I've been letting things fall through the cracks...like the fact that my sister's birthday is next Saturday, and every day I say I will order her something (like for the past four weeks), and I still haven't.  And my sis in laws birthday last month, when i went to order something for her for her birthday the next day, got a work call, hung up from ordering, and then proceeded to forget to order anything, or even wish her a Happy Birthday on her birthday.  Yes, Im that good of a SIL.  So 'buy sis birthday gift-as well as her hubby' is now written down on todays list...lets just hope I remember to look at the list.

Four Day Win-Day 3-Goal: Hunger Assessment
Hunger assessment: 2-definitely thirsty.  Just finished 1/4 cup on Bear Naked Fit Granola
Mood assessment: Ok-looking forward to a nice day, nervous about what to eat today, as nothing is really cooked
Physical assessment: sore from massage and from stressed muscles in back and neck from swimming and yoga, very humid-could be contributing to my slight headache

Today, my goals are to work on being the observer, and to keep my wild child in check re her food intake.  Also want to work on eating only when I am physically hungry, keep my water intake high due to the heat, not worry about eating during a specific meal time, and not continuing to eat when I am satiated just because the food tastes good (or because I am stressed, bored, tired, etc).

What are you working on today?

1 comment: