Friday, April 2, 2010

R1P4D9

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss .4
Above LIW 1.1
Current Weight 160.5
Food Tracker
Exercise: 70 minute walking 3 ml/hr pace; 1 hour swimming

Thanks for your concern LavenderDiva, my foot is feeling a little better.  And yesterday, I just had to get out of the house at lunchtime to enjoy the good weather, or to escape the feeling of being overwhelmed-by work, my 5 yr old, the mess that is my house, alll the stuff in the house that I have no time to sort through. 

This week has been so busy, and I'm craving some down time, which doesn't look like its coming any time soon (unless I start getting up at 5 and going to bed at midnight every night).  Every weekend in April is already booked, and work is going to be crazy since we are locking two databases in the next two months, and there is so much to do to make that happen.  So in order to make sure I have me time, the other stuff that isn't so important to get done (like organizing the house) gets put on the back burner...and after a while, that is the task that gets to be so important, so as which not to drive me insane...and then the other responsibilities I have get shoved aside, only to be worried about and guilted over since Im not doing them.  And while my hubby is a dear, he needs to be strongly encouraged (aka guilted) into doing things around the house...and then he gets frustrated at me, and ...what a mess!   At these times I just need to remember to breathe, count my blessings, and know that everything will work itself out.

On the agenda for today, lots of work, lunchtime walk, First Friday tonight downtown, then bed by 10.  Tomorrow, hubby is taking my oldest for the opening of kids fishing at Fanny Chapman, while I go to yoga...and then he is off to play golf with his dad.  Date night follows at our favorite restaurant (seated outside-yay for nice 80 degree weather tomorrow), and then early bed to be ready for the Easter Bunny.  I cant wait to see whats in my basket ;)...

Hope you guys have a great holiday weekend, and treat yourself well no matter what you eat or how you feel about what you eat!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great Easter Kelly! Sounds like you are very busy!

    ReplyDelete