Tuesday, April 27, 2010

R2P2D12-VLCD D10

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .8
Current Weight 153.7
R2P2 Loss to Date 11.6
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 5.7
Food Tracker: Brussel Sprouts, Red Delicious Apple, Chicken Breast with Walden Farms BBQ sauce, P2 chili, Melba Toast, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Exercise: 1150m swim (30 minutes)

Wow, I just realized that I am about a lb short of being at the same weight I was when I got married almost 8 yrs ago.  So cool.  Yesterday, again, I went with my intuition about what I should be eating, so I had more brussel sprouts, and I even tried my Waldens Farms favorites that I normally save until P3, just for a little variety.  I also did Masters swim last night, though I only stayed for 2/3 of it, since my lower back has been a little sore, and I didnt want to make it worse.  Not sure if its sore because the fat is being redistributed over that area?  I havent done yoga or swam for over a week before last night, so that wasnt it...

Right now, I am feeling a tingling sensation in my middle back, right around where I had it yesterday, when I felt like someone was doing Reiki on me.  Its like my angels are looking out for me, reminding me to be centered and peaceful throughout my day (and I say that since I talked to my Reiki Master after it happened for the first time to see if she was working on me, and she said no, its probably either remnants from the training or my angels-I love the idea of the latter).  Ahh, thats nice.

Today is the second health coaching session I have with my IIN coach (yes, we coaches work with coaches too...keeps me on my game!).  Im also planning on a nice walk after the rain goes away, completing my 1st test for school (auditing the distance learning program at my old nutrition school), and doing all my day job work, cleaning my office and my closet, and going to my swim lesson tonight (havent seen my coach since Oct!).  Busy day, and Im so looking forward to it (and I am ok with it as well, if some of these things take me all week).  That training this weekend really got me to a subconscious place of focus and commitment to do those things that are the most important for my sanity (I feel so much better when the house is clean and uncluttered), and Im taking full advantage.

Re the Martha Beck 4 Day Wins, I still plan to do them, but for now, Im more focused on spring cleaning and renewal.  Im going to start back up as soon as I receive a copy in the mail, as the library book is due tomorrow.  So for those of you following along, make sure to repeat your current 4 day wins so they stack up and become part of who you are.  Though I am still on P2, I am asking myself if I am hungry and only eating when I am, I take full responsibility for what I eat, and can see the reason for it, and I work on my PDHR thinking when it arises. 

Any of you have sanity building plans for this week?

ps-TOM just arrived...no wonder I was having back pain and dizziness yesterday...

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I barely holding on for dear loss! Great losing and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with TOM. And GREAT losses. You are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete