Tuesday, April 13, 2010

R1P4D20

LIW and Current Weight 159.4
Daily Loss.9
Food Tracker
Exercise: 50 min swimming (1650m)

So yesterday I was under my BMR again, and I lost so Im back down to my LIW...in fact, if this keeps up, who needs HCG?  Actually, I am really looking forward to starting R2 this weekend, and I really hope that I am able to keep my current level of exercise in place without stalling loss during my next round. 

The suprising thing for yesterday was that I ate a very big lunch (800 cleaning eating calories worth), and I wasn't really hungry for much at dinner, or afterwards.  That was cool...so Im going to try it again today.   It is really cool to see what works for my body and what doesn't.  Whats going to be really interesting is to see how P4 in R2 compares to this one, since I have heard that everyone has different experiences, cravings, food tolerances, etc in each round. 

4 Day Win #2 Update

What I ate:  Bear Naked Chocolate Granola, yesterday, lunch
What I believe: I'm a little hungry, and it doesn't hurt to have three servings of it in one sitting, especially since its right there, and its only 130 calories per 1/4 cup.  It only has good ingredients.
Why it might not be so:  Though the sodium is low, fat is only 4 grams, it has LOTs of sugar and my body doesn't do good with that much sugar (candida, anyone).  It is ok to eat in moderation, but there is no need to gorge on it, especially when there are plenty of good options in the frig.  And you are not evening craving chocolate right now...

Isn't it funny that I am writing about this experience from yesterday's lunch, and here I am eating the granola with abandon as I type this...  Kelly, step back from the bag...it doesnt matter that the bag is almost empty and there aren't more than 2 servings left...get it out of your office...go on, now...

What are you eating with abandon these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment