Wednesday, April 7, 2010

R1P4D14

LIW 159.4
Daily Gain 1.8
Above LIW 2.9
Current Weight 162.3
Food Tracker
Exercise: 3.86 miles walking 3 ml/hr pace

Love watching that weight go up so much in one day, not!...and then having to decide if today will be a steak day, or high protein day, or high fat day, or whatever...Its enough to drive a girl insane.  And tonight is book club, and my 1st real massage since December, so even if I do a streak day, Ill be tempted by wine and good food, and probably gain due to massage anyway.  Decisions...decisions...

Ill probably do a steak day just since I know it works, and pray that it will bring me down more than just the 1.8 I gained, so that I wont have to do another in a few days.  Can't believe its only Wed, and its time to do another one (after doing one on Sun)-though I guessed last night that this would happen.  And maybe Ill lay off exercising today (since Im tired!), and see if that helps as well.  I've been doing something every day for these past few weeks, and I have to remember to take a few breaks in order to let my body recover.  Im hoping that Ill be able to continue my workouts (walking, swimming and yoga) in R2P2 without gaining...didnt seem to work last time, but they are established routines now, so who knows?

And re the gain, I got to 1850 calories yesterday...and gained.  So is the gain from the calories or from what I was eating?  Do I really need to stay at my BMR calories forever no matter how much I work out in order to not gain?  Im going to have to test that one out...eat about 2400 calories in a day eating completely P3 clean (and avoiding dairy since it seems to make a difference), and see what happens.  But not today...today a 20 oz sirloin marinated in braggs, garlic and sea salt has my name on it.  Again.

And I guess it won't matter if Im hungry or not...though Ill still ask 3 times today so I can reward myself with book club tonight!  And just look at the food there instead of partaking...*sigh*.

2nd day of 1st 4 day win:
Hunger assessment: Not so much, maybe a 4
Mood assessment: Pissed about weight gain, hoped for it not to happen
Physical assessment: Little headache, little dehydrated...need to get some water.

Happy Hump Day...

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your steak day! It'll come off. Its hard to figure out what you can and can't eat in P4. I've done 2 rounds now, and don't really feel any wiser about that, than when I started!

    ReplyDelete