Friday, April 16, 2010

R2P2D1-Loading

Current Weight 160.3
Daily Gain .9 -prior to loading :(

Not feeling well today, so it wasn't as fun loading as I hoped...at a burger and lots of fries, ice cream (about 1 cup and a half), half a cookie, 6 inch cheesesteak sandwich, a handful of granola, and 8oz diet mountain dew (1st time Ive drank that in about 3 months!...need to keep myself awake for the the next 4 hours). Im leaving in 1/2 hour for my girls weekend, and Im bloated, have a headache, and really not looking forward to the 2 hr drive.  Despite that and the weather calling for rain and 50 degree temps, I am determined to have a good time! 

I am not bringing my scale, so its going to be the first time since Jan 7th that I havent weighed myself every day.  I am bringing my workout clothes and shoes, though, since I do not plan on giving up on my routine. 

Hope you guys have a great weekend!  Ill check back in on Monday...

ps-mixed and took my shot like a pro this morning...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I hope that you start to have more fun loading. It's not very fun when your body HATES the crap that I used to cram down daily. Interesting.

    Good job, I'm sure that you will do your workouts and you will have a great time. Happy thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun on your weekend! try to enjoy your loading- you'll look back on it fondly when you're on 500cals/day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your weekend and try to enjoy your loading! Kudos for keeping up the exercise routine while loading!

    ReplyDelete