Monday, April 19, 2010

R2P2D4-VLCD2, 3rd 4 Day Win

R1P4 D22 Weight: 160.3
Highest R2P2 Loading Weight 165.3 (4/18/10)
Daily Loss 3.5lbs
Current Weight 161.8
Food Tracker
Exercise: Sat 3 mile walk, 17min/ml pace; Sunday-Nada

Boy did I load when I was away this weekend.  Lots of wine, pizza, more wine, ice cream, big chicken sandwiches with lots of mayo, chips, queso, hershey's kisses with almonds...I did not weigh myself Saturday, and it was 1pm on Sunday before I got to a scale, so I was not shocked that is was a whooping 5 lbs up from Friday's weigh in (which was .9 above my LIW of R1).  I am a little disappointed, however, that I am only down 3.5lbs from yesterday, because I weighed myself after consuming a lot of water in the morning, and I figured the weight was mildly inflated because of that.  But no...so on my D4, I am still 2.4 above my LIW from R1.  And I was stretching getting to goal before my loading weight...I havent heard of anyone losing 30lbs in R2 that is doing injections...I am not going to let that stop me, though!  And my girls weekend rocked...it was too short, actually.  We had so much fun, and it was greatly needed after the last few weeks.

Don't feel at all different on the HCG this time around.  I was mildly hungry throughout the day yesterday, but nothing too bad, and the food was good.  I made my P2 chili for lunch and had a chicken salad for dinner, apple and orange for my fruits, and my melba toasts.  I was hoping to eat a coco pop, as it only has 15 calories, but it has rice and corn in it (whereas the melba toasts are only wheat), so Im not sure what will happen if I eat them.  Im going to give them a try once I get about a week of VLCD under my belt.

Lots of stuff going on this week, my Reiki 2 class is this weekend, I have a Reiki share on Thurs, Masters Swim and Tri Class tonight, tons of work for my 9-5 job, and I have to get my coach bio written by Wed (Ill be coaching new nutrition students at my alma mater once a month starting in a few weeks).  And of course, daily walks (weight loss allowing), and yoga at least once this week.

What are your big plans for the week?

And who is going to join my for our next 4 day win?

Its called Beware the Permanently Helpless Dalmation Reptile (PHDR).  Key words here are permanent (the illusion of fixed states), Helpless (learned helplessness), dalmation (black and white thinking), and reptile (your brains lack and attack fears).  If you need to learn more about that, I really suggest you get this book...bu these fill in the blank statements might help as well to identify these issues for you (mine are in blue):

1) I need to worry about losing my job and having to work in an office 5 days a week
2) I get stuck because I cant get over my need to control things, situations, and people
3) I have to take care of my family, clean the house, clean my office, make things perfect, declutter, lose weight
4) Ive never had enough money, friends, love, acceptance
5) It would be a disaster if I lost my family in an accident, redid the bathroom and used all our savings and then lost my job in this economy
6) I cant ever let myself lose control, stop being on
7) I cant tolerate people who drive like an a**hole, dont have a brain in their head
8) Its always wrong to be selfish (though I do it all the time), steal
9) I mustnt stray from the diet I am on, let myself off the hook, let someone else control the situation and make all the decisions (though I so wish I could)
10) I shouldnt ever stop
11) I always cut the veggies, go grocery shopping, clean up after others, am expected to do everything
12) I am fat, getting fit, a good mother, thinking of others, doing my best

Dont worry about right or wrong when doing this, and dont overthink it.  Just put whatever comes to mind...most times when you look at your statements, you will find that they are not true, or you are exaggerating, or have fatalistic thinking, but thats ok.  Thats why we are doing this.

Ridiculously Easy Goal: Each day for the next 4 days, Ill search my own thoughts for PHDR storylines, question these thoughts, and re-focus on gratitude or appreciation.

Small Daily Reward
Monday: Hot bath before bed
Tuesday: Glee!!!!!
Wednesday: Ill wear my new earrings to the office
Thursday: Reiki Share

Slightly Larger 4 day reward: Keeping my coach bag that I got at the outlet this weekend (on the fence right now, since I dont carry purses, we still carry a diaper bag for my littlest, and it was expensive!...but I do LOVE it).

1 comment:

  1. its funny Kelly-- I had a lot of the same answers to your fill-in-the-blank statements! I will take issue with one thing you said about yourself:

    12) I am fat.

    NO, you aren't anymore. I've seen you in your bikini, and you are looking great! There's always something more that we can work on (being perfectionists!), but saying you are still fat isn't one of them. You may have been fat, but you aren't fat now. You are looking very trim!

    ReplyDelete