Thursday, April 29, 2010

R2P2D14- VLCD D12

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain .2
Current Weight 152.5
R2P2 Loss to Date 12.8
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 6.9
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 36.5

Food Tracker: Brussel Sprouts, Ribeye Steak with Walden Farms BBQ sauce, Orange, P2 Chicken Salad, Melba Toast, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup

Exercise: 40 min walk treadmill 3.7 ml.hr, 20 minutes spin bike, low intensity

Crazy busy at work this morning.  I was assigned a listing to review with 752 data points (first time I reviewed it it took me a week), but I was able to finish it by noon thanks to good notes from the last time I did it, and my persistance with my boss, bugging her about what really didnt need to be done again.  Measured myself at lunch time, and though I think I look skinnier, my measurments arent that much different from last week. 


Tonight Im supposed to go to Masters Swim, but I think Im going to walk about work this afternoon instead.  Its gorgeous outside, and I need me some vitamin D.  I also need a break from the cleaning...or should I say the state of upheaval that leaves me reeling and feeling like I will never get out from all the crap I have and cant figure out what to do with.  Im not really a hoarder, I swear...

Just pigged out at lunchtime, so many delicious strawberries and chocolate sauce (I hate the Walden Farms chocolate dip, but love their sauce)...and I actually got hungry really early this morning, so I ate my chicken cold at my desk around 10am.  Feeling stuffed now, and need to get ready for a 2pm meeting, so off I go. 

Have wonderful days, my missees...

And let me know if you want me to order you anything special at the adult party I will be attending this Saturday night in honor of my book club gals Lindsay and Anne's birthdays...it should be a riot!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your stats! Those strawberries look delicious I think I'll eat some a bit later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy strawberries. Congrats on the stats. You sound satisfied.

    ReplyDelete