Wednesday, April 28, 2010

R2P2D13- VLCD D11

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.4
Current Weight 152.3
R2P2 Loss to Date 13
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 7.1
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 36.7

Food Tracker: Brussel Sprouts, Ribeye Steak with Walden Farms BBQ sauce, Fiji Apple, P2 Chicken Salad, Melba Toast, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup

Exercise: 15 minutes swimming (swim lesson)-learned that I need to use my whole hand for traction in the water, and make sure I push it down far enough to make a difference.

Amazed to find a 1.4 drop on the scale from yesterday, especially since TOM arrived, and he tends to bring out the big guns on D2, and I tend to gain.  And I looked in the mirror this morning, and was also amazed to see my abs, and barely any bloating.  Yippee!  And I look really good in the top I got last weekend for .50 at a garage sale, size M!!!!!  All around, Im feeling pretty good today...

Sorry I haven't been commenting on any of your blogs, my dears, (my goal is to catch up on all of you today), but Ive been furiously spring cleaning...so far Ive done the butlers pantry, dining room (not much to do there), have almost finished my office and the kitchen, and plan to tackle my bedroom and closet tomorrow.  Its exhausting, but really leaves me with a sense of accomplishment and ease to not see all the clutter (and to rediscover all the great things I own)! 

Today my workout will consist of a brisk walk on the treadmill (since its supposed to be only 50 degrees with 30ml an hour winds), and chasing my boys around the house after work.  Im really looking forward to that...

and remember, that offer for Reiki still stands.  Love and healing energy to all of you out there,

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea abs and size M! Good Job! So cool you are learning to do Reiki. It really surprised me the first time I had that done. I got an energetic buzz while on the table and asked the masseuse what she just did and she told me - Reiki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I hereby relieve you of the duty to swing by my blog.

    Because spring cleaning is so much more important, and I wish that I had that done too. I am so jealous. VERY jealous.

    ReplyDelete