Thursday, April 22, 2010

R2P2D7-VLCD D5

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.3
Current Weight 157.2
R2P2 Loss to Date 8.1
Food Tracker: P2 Chili, Apple, Melba Toasts, Orange, Chicken with Romaine, Braggs Aminos
Exercise: 2 mile walk at 15min/ml pace

1.3 loss again yesterday...liking those numbers.  Definitely want to keep that up.  I realized when I was measuring myself this morning that I could picture myself at goal (130 or below) but I never really pictured myself in the in between stages under 150.  How is it that I can see myself acheiving my goal, but not making it to the 140s? So Im getting myself excited about that...I definitely want to see them by next week!!!!!

Here are my measurements for today...not too different from last week:

D4 of 3rd 4 Day Win: PHDR
Yesterday was a stressful day at work, but I was proud of myself for not eating just to stuff my feelings.  I felt some lack/attack when I found that I wasn't invited to an anniversary dinner of my group at work, arranged by my coworkers (I couldnt go anyway, but still), and some helpless and black and white thinking when I felt like I will be stuck in a position at work that doesn't challenge me (frustrating me further).  Since I was at work, though, and I only had my chili and my apple with me, I didnt have to worry much about stress eating...especially since I never let myself go into the cafeteria or get anything from the vending machine.  So its all good.  Im grateful that I am on this diet, and it is forcing me to deal with my issues without turning to food. 

3 comments:

  1. You're doing GREAT!!!! I'm excited to see you reach your goal!

    Christy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE doing so good! It's a joy watching those pounds go away, yeah! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great loss today! You're gonna see the 130's before you know it, at this rate!!

    ReplyDelete