Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R2P2D6-VLCD D4

Highest R2P2 Loading Weight 165.3 (4/18/10)
Daily Loss 1.3lbs
Current Weight 158.5
Food Tracker: P2 chili, melba toasts, apple, orange, romaine with chicken
Exercise: 2 mile walk

Today is my injection skip day, not because I planned it this way, but because I had to go to the office this morning, and forgot to give myself the shot before I left.  I already have five days of dosing, so it should be fine. 

Not much to say today...I really enjoyed Glee last night, and I enjoyed hanging out with my boys while hubby worked late.  Tonight the plan is to go to the gym after work for a light workout, head over to the pond to throw rocks with my biggest after that if there is no rain, and then enjoy a nice bath before bedtime.  The rest of the week is packed with events, so it will be nice to relax tonight.  And maybe spend some time with my hubby, since I don't think hockey is on tonight!

4 Day Win #3 Day 3: PHDR
Yesterday I felt good, like I was pretty and working hard to get myself to a good place.  I was scared that my working out was going to cause a gain, and thus I only walked a little bit, well, 50 minutes worth, but at a very slow pace.  It was so gorgeous out I couldn't help myself.  I had a little of the lack/attack feelings in that I really wanted to eat some foods I shouldn't, but when I scooped out the chocolate/thin mint ice cream mix that I bought for loading for my son, I had no desire for it....which was GREAT!  I did, however, really want to eat the brussel sprouts that I made for my hubby.  I never imagined before this journey that the cravings I would have would be for vegetables, especially brussel sprouts, which I didn't even start to eat until R1 (cheat in P2, little bite, then every day in P3).  I am grateful that my body is learning to recognize what it needs and that I am able to listen without being clouded up with chemicals and foods that make me feel awful.
What are you learning about your body now that you are listening to it?

2 comments: