Friday, April 9, 2010

R1P4D16-Back to LIW

LIW and Current Weight: 159.4
Daily Loss .7
Food Tracker
Exercise: 50 min swimming, 1600m (660 calories)

Greatly decreased my calorie and sodium intake yesterday, having very little prepackaged food, and eating only when I was hungry (for the most part).  I completed the third day of my four day win, and am looking forward to my 4 day reward tomorrow night...Ill make sure to post the next 4 day win by Monday (in case I dont post over the weekend), so stay tuned...

Went swimming last night despite my shoulder and neck ache (due to all its use recently, with swimming 2xs a week and yoga) and did really well.  My form is coming along, and I did better than both of the occupants of my lane (though that wasnt really saying much).  Looking forward to the weekend, though it will be much cooler out, and despite the fact that hubby is working tomorrow. 

Off to a meeting...see you later!  And thanks Lavender Diva about the measurement info...my waist did look a little thinner today :)...

ps...You girls rock!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you noticed a change in those measurements today! its all good....

    ReplyDelete