Wednesday, January 6, 2010

VLCD starts this Sat...gorging tomorrow!

Filled with nervous anticipation and anxiety over the start of my diet tomorrow. I have to weigh myself upon waking, take all my measurements, take my first injection (yes, I will share all of the details soon), and then gorge myself for the next two days in order to build up my normal fat stores (which will allow the abnormal ones to be released starting day 3...).

I will be starting the VLCD (very low calorie diet) on Saturday, and continuing it until Feb 17 (43 days total). Then three weeks of Phase 3 (no sugar or starches), 3 weeks of Phase 4 (anything in moderation), and then back to Phase 2 (VLCD with injections) for a second round of treatment. My ultimate goal is to shed 60 lbs (depending on how effective the protocol is for me, this could range from 40 to 60) by April 30th.

Ill post all of my measurements tomorrow. Dont worry, this is safe, over 30,000 people have done it in the last 35 years...Im testing its efficacy on me so that I might be able to share it with you. You know me, the full service health counselor :) tri mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment