Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VLCD 18

Down 1.1 lbs this morning, total down 17.4 lbs since 9Jan10, the day I started the VLCD. Funny and wonderful how much can change in less than three weeks. A mini goal of mine to be down 20 lbs by this Friday, so I have 2.6 to lose in three days. While my body will decide if thats possible (especially since my TOM is due Friday and most people either gain or dont lose anything right before or during their TOM), its nice to have small and large goals (42.6 lbs to go) to focus on.

I love how my body is changing. Hopefully you will too, next time you see me. And I wonder what my measuring tape will find this Thursday am (outside of a painfully inept measurer, that is)?

Lots of work to do today. And an idea that I want to bring to fruition: Im going to contact the people I have seen on the forum regarding whether they would like to be interviewed about their HCG successes and tips, and then I will create an ebook out of it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment