Thursday, January 14, 2010

VLCD Day 6

Day 6 already...days are going so slow and so fast. Had a good day yesterday. No cravings and no hunger. And that was with going to Whole Foods (my favorite whole paycheck store) and Target (with their new grocery and frozen section), serving my son my favorite granola (bear naked Chocolate-YUM!), and going to book club last night where the host served Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, Cream Cheese Pizza with Veggies, Scallops with Bacon, and Brownies...in addition to all the wine. Not one bite or one desire to have anything. That by itself is SO amazing. Who would have thunk it?

So today is measurement day. And from this mornings measurements, either fat redistributes elsewhere in this diet, or I just plain suck at measuring myself. Next time I should get Mark to help...

Weight: 181.2 (YAHOOO!). Down 1.3 lbs from yesterday. I tried this new face cream and thought that might wreck the scale, and Im starting to get a bad cold, and thought that might cause bloating, but no, I'm good to go! Lets keep this kind of loss up!
Current Loss (inch)
LF Arm 14.25 .75
Rt Arm 14 1
Lt Thigh 26.2 .3
Rt Thigh 25.75 .25
Waist 34 1.5
Hips 43.75 1.25 (this is where i must have messed up, since I
marked a
ribbon with the measurements and they measured the ribbon
(since my tape only goes to 39), and somehow the
difference on the ribbon is 1.25 but on the measuring
tape its .75. Im going for the bigger number :)
Stomach 36.75 .75
Neck 14 .25
Chest 37.75 .75
Ankle 9 -
Calf 16 Gained 1 (measured myself sitting this time, standing
last time. Did that make the difference, or did I
gain 1 inch)?

Total inches lost: 5.8

Pretty good for one week, especially when two of those days were loading. 5 days of actual VLCD for a total of 7.8 lbs from Highest Loading, 4.3 lbs from before diet, and 5.8 inches. I'm OK with that :).

And the icing on the weight loss cake:
Connor watched me weigh myself on the Wii Fit and saw the result. He came over to me and said Mom, for that you deserve this, and he gave me a high five. He also then hugged and kissed me, said you're doing great, and you're so pretty. That was the BEST! Now how do I get him to act like that all the time?

Have a great day! I'm going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment