Monday, January 18, 2010

VLCD Day 10

Scale showed 177.2 this morning, for another .9 loss. Can't wait to see 160! The Wii Fit congratulated me on going from a BMI that was obese to just one that is overweight. Wow, that's good, as well as depressing.

Yesterday was ok...Kieran and Connor were both feeling better, and Kieran took a 2.5hr nap (which was awesome), though Connor only let me nap through 45 minutes of it. But I took a nice shower, and read a little so that was good. I tried to get Connor involved in giving me a shot earlier in the day, so he might be a little less skittish the next time he has to get one, but he didn't want to look or help. Definitely understand that.

Trying to figure out if I want to switch to SL mid this round. I'm going to have to mix my next HCG batch in about 12 days, and that would be the time to switch. Benefits are no injections, and I can continue longer on protocol before P3 (thus making it possible I might not have to do another round, which is really tempting, since I really don't want to have to do P3 twice). The down side is I might lose weight less quickly (which is a maybe), or I might stop losing at all-who knows? If I mix the formulation for SL, however, there is no going back to SC for this round, since then I would have to use more HCG (and I only have enough for two rounds). What should I do?

Hands are really dry and my skin is cracking from the cold. Have to try to find an oil free body moisturizer now. The Avalon Organics one I have is for face and neck only-I tried it on my body and it made my cracking worse. There are definitely worse things.

In the office today since Mark and the boys are off. Figured I'd give them some male bonding time and escape the binds of my house, which I rarely left all weekend. Not sure if the office is so quiet because of the early hour or because of the holiday, but either way its nice.

Hope you have a wonderful MLK day, and if you can spare any money, consider a donation to the Red Cross for those devasted by the earthquake in Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment