Wednesday, January 27, 2010

VLCD Day 19

I think its day 19. I'm all confused right now..

Down .2 despite the TOM, but its really light right now (I know, TMI), so that might make a difference? Im hoping it doesn't stick around longer than normal.

So still in the 172 range, was hoping to see the 160's before week's end, but that is the way it goes. I need to be focused on the big picture, and my final gorgeous result, because this is a process and a journey, and I will make it a great, fun, successful one. I am committed.

Of course, my darling dearest hubby, who has been eating better ever since his Budokon weekend, has lost 3.5 lbs in the last 3 days without evening trying. I am so proud of him, but at the same time, frustrated at how easily men lose weight. It will be nice to have us both looking fab soon enough, and maybe I should add as a goal to wear a bikini to the beach this summer. That sounds like horror fun! Was looking at pics of us at my 37th birthday bash in November(awesome time, thanks Honey), and NYE, and boy have we both changed since then. Our faces are slimmer and we are both more relaxed-nice!

Anyway, I have decided to write a book on my experiences with HCG, and get in touch with all the others I have encountered following this path to share their experiences, their successes, and their tips and recipes, so we can get this out there to a wider audience (and I can be a published author). If anyone reading would like share their story for this tome, please reply to this post.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to be a part of it! I'm actually considering writing a similar book. :)

    Congrats on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me! I'd love to help you out. Just let me know how and when! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in too :) I think when you see the success of this program, you want to find a way to put it out there. My email is gjpayne05@comcast.net.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a book would be great inspiration for others thinking of doing protocol!

    ReplyDelete