Saturday, January 23, 2010

VLCD Day 15

Down 1.1lbs today despite the strep throat diagnosis and oregano oil use yesterday. Weight this morning was 173.4-love it!

In bed trying to avoid the kids and Mark. Definitely don't want them catching this. Though from the sounds outside my door, Kieran sure is fussy this morning. He has been throwing crying tantrums is he doesn't get what he wants, so not sure if he is in pain or just not getting his way.

Either way, he is in good hands.

Not hungry but the smells emanating from the kitchen (breakfast sausage, perhaps?) are very tempting. Just gotta wait til P3.

Which will start after immunity or til I get to 130 (43 lbs to go). I'm going to switch to SL after my 28th injection day (I think).

Anyway, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment