Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Skip Day

So I'm down another .9 lb for a total of 182.5 lbs. This rocks!

I'm feeling good this morning. Yesterday, I was so hungry! It started around 10:30am and it didn't subside til almost 5:30pm. I drank more water, but it didn't help. I think it was due to stress, as Kieran was home due to illness and he was fussy, and then I had to pick up Connor and his friend Kameron from school and Connor was not on his best behavior.

It is recommended to take potassium 99mg three times a day to avoid hunger per the protocol, but the potassium I ordered over a week ago from vitanetonline.com hasn't arrived despite their promise to ship within 48 hours and send priority mail. I should have had my shipment two days ago, so I will not be ordering from them again (sorry for the rant, but hey, its my blog, right?).

Anyway, I'm hoping that I do not get hungry this morning, especially as this is the first day I skipped my injection in hope to ward off immunity, and I'm in the office today. (For those on the 43 day protocol, a skip day should to occur once a week to make sure the HCG is effective for all 40 injections). Fingers crossed that I don't have any immunity this round.

For my next round, I will probably take the HCG sublingually, which is better for avoiding immunity, and cheaper, since I wont have to buy the injection supplies (or for that matter, give myself any injections, though they do not bother me at all!). But who knows, some of my research also says that you lose less weight that way, so I'll have to look into it further. Definitely don't want to be doing this much restricting if it doesnt work as well!

Thought for the day: What can you do for yourself this second to feel relaxed? Close your eyes and take a deep breath (or 3). Doesn't that feel nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment