Sunday, January 24, 2010

VLCD Day 16

Down .7lbs today. Skipped my Melba toasts (40 calories) yesterday so not sure if that contributed to lower loss or if it's just where my body is at. Current weight 172.7-back to the weight I was right before I got pregnant with both boys. That's nice.

But Im going make it to 130-a number I haven't seen on my scale (unless I put a picture of the number on top of the digital reading, that is) since college, and maybe even high school. Silly, but one of the things I am enjoying with seeing the number go down is hitting those numbers where I had such good experiences, and I revisit them- like this one with my pregnancies and the weight when I did my first Tri. And when I get to 153, my wedding day and honeymoon in Hawaii. And 138- which I got down to from 148 back in 1996 while doing WW and playing on Covance's intermural basketball team - they called me Mauler-a play on my maiden name Naylor (yes, I have heard that joke- and the about Kelly, Kelly, Kelly), and I was the only girl on the team for a long while. That was definitely fun for a nice single girl.

Hubby commented that he notices a difference in my waist and hips (while grabbing a quick feel this morning :). For him to notice is something since I could get my hair colored a different color or something just as extreme and it takes a few days for him to notice (no criticism here- just the facts, mam).

Feeling better but still contagious so staying away from the kids once again. Will probably try to go for a brief walk later if it warms up, and if it doesn't rain. Gotta get out of the house.

Side note: I visited a great low carb recipe blog today (look in blogs I'm following later this week) that will be perfect for P3. Really mouth watering stuff.

Off to cook up my food for the week. Enjoy this last day of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment