Friday, January 29, 2010

VLCD Day 21

Just had my first injection in two days, so I'm hoping that starts the loss process again. TOM appears to be on its way out (at least by tomorrow), so hopefully I will lose a few lbs by Sunday. Today I maintained at 171.4.


Feel good, though, and just fit into my size 14 (wow, thats scary to say that--fit into size 14? I never even used to acknowledge that I owned size 14, and now they fit snugly...) pants that haven't even come over my butt in the last few months. Thats a good thing. My rings are loose, my bra fits comfortably, and most of the lovely back rolls are gone-YAY! So even though I'm not losing weight, it appears that my body is still re-distributing, and I'm enjoying the results. I do agree that this diet helps you look like you had liposuction!

Anyway, off to a meeting. Hope you guys have a GREAT day~

1 comment:

  1. Those little things like getting into a pair of pants that you haven't worn in a while really are great motivators, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete