Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time to Measure Again

Its been exactly two weeks since I started taking my injections, and my current weight is 175.2. Lost .9 from yesterday. Here are my measurements (just click the table to show it bigger in a new window):

.

So all told, down another 3 inches or so. That's pretty good, and my belly is definitely flatter. Another cool side effect is that my scars are starting to fade, including the one for my c-sections, my appendectomy, and these weird bug? bite marks I have on my left upper thigh.

This morning my throat is killing me, and my dog was found in the neighbor's yard. I have a lot of work to do, and after I pick up Connor from school, I have to take him to the dentist (he is definitely not looking forward to that, though I told him if he was good there he could play Wii later, a privilege he lost due to back talking yesterday. But all is good, I didn't stall.

And tomorrow is Friday!

Oh, and big news, had take out last night with Mark's parents. 3.5 oz ribeye steak (delicious) on top of romaine hearts with some salt and pepper. It was GREAT! and it didn't cause any gain. That so makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment