Thursday, January 7, 2010

Injection Day 1/Measurements

So after stressing for the last few weeks, I just gave myself my first injection and it was easy and painless. Had a very mild injection reaction (little rash and burning) 5 minutes or so, but other than that, all is good. Somehow now I have to binge eat for the next two days, when for the last week or so I haven't felt much like eating at all. Also, I need to drink at least 3L of water (96oz) a day.

I took all my measurements this morning, and will share them with you here...all figures are in inches if not indicated.

Weight: 186.5 lbs
Fat % (not sure how accurate, as I haven't tested my scale): 42.5
Clothing Size: Women's 14-16 (most often the latter)
RT 26
LT 26.5
RA 15
LA 15
Chest 38.5
Waist 34
Neck 14.25
Calf 15
Ankle 9
Stomach (at belly button)37.5
Hips 44.5

Heres a link to the protocol I'm doing in case you are interested, and I'm also posting a video by a Naturopathic Dr that performs this protocol with his patients so you can get an idea of what I'm doing (so Mom, its ok! Don't worry!):

HCG Weight Loss Therapy from DocBron on Vimeo.



Here's to seeing the 130s by April, just in time to start training...

No comments:

Post a Comment