Saturday, January 16, 2010

In the 170s again

179 to be exact. Lost 1.3 from yesterday. 10 lb loss in 7 days.

But im struggling with all my food and water today since I feel like such crap. Forcing down an apple and drink 24oz of water right now (though I still have another 24oz to go after that), and I missed one of my fruits, but thats going to be it for me today.

Connor only puked once today after his 3 time performance last night, and gratefully, Marks parents came to babysit this afternoon so I could get a nap after Connor kept me up all night with his teeth grinding. It is the first time I let him sleep in my bed in a long time, but since Mark was out, and he felt so bad, I made an exception that cost me lots of sleep and left me feeling pretty down and out this morning (no sleep+my lovely cold+two sick kids=tons of fun).

Off to bed right now, or at least after chugging my water. Hopefully everyone will make it through the night and tomorrow will be a better day. Something to look forward to: my neighbor Kristin invited Connor to a playdate tomorrow and she doesnt care if Connor pukes tonight, he can still come over (as long as nothing comes out tomorrow, that is). Here's to that! Good night!

And Happy Birthday, Mel, sorry I am missing the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment