Friday, January 15, 2010

Todays Update

Nasal sputum everywere, and weight loss holds steady at minus .9 today. Current weight after 7 days of this diet is 180.3 lbs.

Can hardly breathe and really dreading having to be "ON" all the time for the kids this weekend since Mark is away. But no hunger, just fears about what will happen to me in P3, thanks to all of the horror stories on the yahoo group postings talking about gaining it all back on P3 (called not stabilizing).

That is NOT going to happen to me if I have anything to say about it. If I make it down to 160, my calories per day for P3 will need to be 1846 (no starches or sugars, remember), so I need to come up with a plan for eating like I have now. I will keep the meats, the melba toasts, add a little cheese, toss in my olive and coconut oils for cooking, start back on fish oil to lube up those joints and get my brain functioning again. But I think I have to automate the foods I eat then as well. Same thing every day (or close to it) for all mealtimes.

Somehow it will work itself out. But I will definitely document my plan here when I come up with one. Have to get back to work...listings, my favorite. On a brighter note, just got my distance learning IPOD (back to IIN this year for a refresher and get all the latest and greatest). Lots of things to look forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment