Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VLCD Day 11

Down 1.3 lbs for a total of 13.1 lost since my highest loading weight.
Current Weight: 175.9

Still have my cold, and a little hunger, though I'm sure that because I forgot my tea in the kitchen, again! (distracted by work). That always fills me right up.

Anyway, in the last few days, I've been thinking a lot about why I went on this type of diet instead of doing it all natural, the way I've been trained to do it (at school) and the way I know works if you work it, albeit much slower.

The real answer, outside of the ones I give everyone, like I want to use this with my clients but needed to make sure it was safe and works (yes, that is a little bit of it), is that I wanted a quick fix. I wanted something down and dirty that was a little hard, but something that got me results FAST. Something that would jump start my motivation, make me feel and look great, and get my back on my path. And this is definitely doing it. I was also was drawn to the fact that I can't exercise on it, since Ive been plagued by injuries over the last Tri Season, and I didn't want to get depressed about that if it happened again, and most likely, stress eat about it. And most of all, I needed a plan that was very basic, didn't have room for cheating (ie I needed to get all the sugar out), cost me some money and makes me work for it (in the sense that I give myself injections when I hate shots!). Strange, but true. And my losses have been consistent. And I have learned so much about myself as an eater. And all those lessons I've been taught and read about, and NEVER TOOK TO HEART, are coming into play naturally. I really love that.

I researched this diet for 3 months before doing anything, and I felt it was safe enough, and tempting enough to try it. I have found alternatives (since starting the injection) to the injections (SL), and alternatives to even getting the HCG from abroad (homeopathic), and that is cool. That will help when I do my next round, and if any of my clients decide to try it.

And I'll have a rocking hot bod in addition. Where's the harm in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment