Friday, January 22, 2010

VLCD Day 14

UGH! My throat is so sore and swollen. Made a doctors appt for 2:30. Had to reschedule my review at work.

My main concern, outside of passing this onto my family, whatever this is, is that I will not be able to swallow all the food and water I need to take in today (and tomorrow, etc). And that will lead to a gain tomorrow :(. I already think there will be a gain since I used some oregano oil on my neck to help with the pain and swelling, and we all know, no oil on the skin for P2.

Weight today:
At 5am, no loss. At 8am, loss of .7 (thanks #2-no, dont tell me TMI-Ive been waiting for that for 4 days!). So currently, 174.5 lbs.

Hopefully Ill feel better tomorrow. For today, lots of hot water and tea, and maybe some chicken blended with water in the Vitamix for a tasty souplike creation? Ugh, again.

On a side note:
UM! I love me some Teavana tea. I have been drinking a blend of their chai and mate teas with a little chocolate stevia (about 6 drops), and boy is it good. I have been using the leaves for more than a week and decided to change them this morning, wow what a difference! Its definitely expensive, but so worth it.

Update: Strep it is. Amoxicillan for the next 7 days. Oh well :(

No comments:

Post a Comment