Friday, June 25, 2010

R2P3D26- .6 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .6
Current Weight 143.1
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .4
Food Tracker (choose June 24th)
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): 40 minutes swimming (1300 m)

 
Working summer hours today so leaving in 7 minutes to run lots of errands before the start of the weekend, one of which is picking up doggie prozac for my Samantha.  Too much anxiety, poor girl.  More on that later.
 
Had a piece of ice cream cake again yesterday (stand alone, not at a meal) and still lost today.  I think food combining may be an issue for gain with me.  Ill have to test that theory.  Either way, Im back under LIW, and hopefully still on the downward slope.  I want to see that 140 again soon, and then even lower. 
 
What about you...what are your short term goals for your weight and health?  Would love to hear an update.

2 comments:

  1. I love ice cream cake...

    I know food combining is HUGE for me as far as my weight fluctuations. Keep me posted on that!

    Short term goals... well, my new bikini won't be here until August, so my short term goal is to firm up before it arrives! I'm tiny, but still squishy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm halfway through my first round and have a LONG way to go! My short term goal is to get through the rest of R1Ps (through July 18) without cheating on the protocol. So far so good, and I've been on it for 25 days!

    ReplyDelete