Monday, June 28, 2010

R2P3D29- 1.3 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.3

Saturday weight 142.4

Sunday weight 144
Current Weight 142.6
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .9
Food Tracker (pick June 27th)
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): 1 hour walk with hubby and kids

 

30 Day shred Level 1 Day 1 Complete!  Have a training this morning, and its really hot outside so I don't really want to run,  so once all the kiddies and hubby left for their days, I popped in the DVD, ready to finally finish the 1st level.  Gotta admit that 1st set of exercises kicked my butt (jump rope, pushups), but the second two sets were pretty easy.  Once I get the 1st set down pat, I think Ill push on and see how tough the second level is.  What a difference not running before the video makes ;).

Anyone know how many cals that 20 minutes is supposed to burn?  Im trying to put it in SparkPeople, but only found one of their videos comparable so Im guessing 130 calories?

 
This weekend was HOT!  We had a good time though.  Took my biggest with his friend to see Toy Story 3 on Sat, and we all loved it.  Then Hubby and I went for out for our usual Saturday day night to our favorite restaurant (1st time Ive been back since R1P4 in March), and dined on delicious food, and then ice cream for dessert.  Yesterday, since I was up 1.5 I decided to do a steak day, that morphed into a nut day, and then three hamburgers at a birthday party with tomatoes on the side and a piece of sausage day.  A little weird, and not as much loss as a traditional steak day, but it worked ok.  Im still shooting for the holy grail of below 140, and ultimately 130 or below, but for now, I look and feel good, and thats the important thing.    I just wish this heat wave would go away.  That reminds me, need to go water the plants before my meeting. 
 
Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you look good and you feel good. That IS the important thing. I wish it would dry out where I live. Too much rain and thunderstorms. I hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep hydrated and WOW! GREAT PICTURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An antiparasitic medicationNizonide 500 Tablet is used in the treatment of diarrhea and worm infections. It inhibits the growth of the parasite and thus treats your infection. used to treatment of diarrhea in patients with protozoal infections caused by the protozoa Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Do not take this medicine if you have a known allergy to it.

    ReplyDelete