Sunday, June 6, 2010

R2P3D7- .2 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .2Current Weight 142
LIW 143.5
Under LIW 1.7
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 47.2
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): Non
Still lots of good fats yesterday...more almond butter, guacamole, cashews and pistacios (nut mix), and goat cheese.   And I havent been adding in one thing at a time...just going with what worked for me last P3 and it still seems to be working.  High on the fats, definitely.  Helped run a garage sale yesterday after I did the rounds of my neighborhood, and actually made more than I spent.  Was also happy that I did not gain or lose anything after my lunch at Cheesecake Factory and dinner out with some friends at the Freight House.  I definitely ate P3 style, oils, nuts, lots of non startchy veggies and proteins, big salads, and it seems like my body is stabilizing well.  I did not work out on Friday or Saturday, but this morning I walked for 3 miles with both kids in the stroller.

Last night I had the most delicious food and wine on my date night.  A huge mixed greens salad with goat cheese, salami, aged balsamic vinegar, almonds, grilled onions-heavenly!  And three glasses of amazing sangria.  I was WASTED!  But it was fun.  Met some friends after dinner and got home at the reasonable hour of 11pm...I was a little hung over this morning, thats for sure.  Its the first time Ive drank since my last round. 

Today off to brunch with the inlaws.  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment