Tuesday, June 22, 2010

R2P3D23- 1.1 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.1
Current Weight 144.7
LIW 143.5
Over LIW 1.2
Exercise Tracker:  4.16 miles jogging at 11:16 min/mil pace
 
Still totally exhausted from the weekend.  Planned on going to Masters Swim last night but fell asleep before 8pm and woke up at 6am. Today I am busying doing training for my new position, and I also plan to run at lunch, if my belly starts feeling a little better, that is...it seems to be annoyed at me for consuming 2oz of nuts and succumbing to the 16oz monster Diet Mountain Dew this morning.  I dont do well with aspartame, but I seem to fall privy to its charms every so often (hubby is going to have to start hiding it again). 
 
Later I will have a lovely massage and donate lots of double red cells-it is much better to donate those since they can use everything in its donated state, even though the donation takes an hour instead of the normal 20 minutes and you cant donate again for 3 months.  I urge you to donate if you can, esp O neg peeps. 
 
Little disappointed about only losing 1.1 from my steak day (since I lost 3 the last time), but I guess the protocol is right...you have to do it exactly the day after, or the affect is greatly minimized.  I just hope this extra 4.7lbs come off this week...Im going to refer to my correction days ebook to see if there is anything in there I can try.  Originally I thought a nut day would work today, but not if my belly isnt going to cooperate.  So maybe Ill do that tomorrow...
 
And just to let you know, no dishes or the dishwasher was harmed in my mad dash to clean for the party.  All of the dishes are now residing in their proper place (yes, the drying rack), and the box in the basement has been inventoried and emptied.  MGM, I definitely would have used the dishwasher as a store all, but it didnt have enough room ;)!  I did find a few pens in there though !?!>!?!>!>!?!?!? 
 
Heres hoping your day contains lots of good and interesting surprises...like maybe Ill finally get a chance to read your post today! Love to you all... 
 
  
 

7 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried an apple/cheese day?

    You'll get the weight off, I am SURE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this post I have read this post two its a good content informative article I have shared this post link within my friend's circle
    buy Sun Modalert 100 mg
    buy Sun Modalert 100 mg online
    Sun Modalert 100 mg online
    buy Sun Modalert 100 mg
    Sun Modalert 100 mg

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a nice article with a good choice of topic and words also I read this good for all usThanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
    sun pharma modafinil
    tsun pharma modaler
    buy modalert online

    ReplyDelete
  4. The looks really great. Most of these smaller details are usually created employing wide range of heritage knowledge. I would like all of it substantially.
    buy armodafinil online
    Order armodafinil online
    Armodafinil 150mg online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    buy cernos gel online
    cernos gel online
    ordercernos gel online

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    buy tadalista online
    Online tadalista online
    tadalista 60mg online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    buy ovidac hcg 5000
    buy online ovidac
    Ovidac Injection Online

    ReplyDelete