Tuesday, June 8, 2010

R2P3D9- 1.4 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.4
Current Weight 141.5
LIW 143.5
Under LIW 2
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 47.7
Food Tracker
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): Run/walk 3.31 miles at 12.18mile pace; 1600m swim (50 minutes)

Down a whopping 1.4, that works for me.  And I got the new position-YIPPEE...which will allow me to work from home 100% until December 2011.  Another YIPEE!!!  Im really excited.  Though the work sounds dull, the woman I will be reporting too sounds wonderful, and it will be great to work for sane and nice managers this time around. 

Yoga today was resplendant, wonderful, lovely.  I had such a wonderful session.  And I'm full on both fresh and dried figs.  Now all I have left for the day besides work is a swim lesson, picking up my biggest, and a playdate for him this afternoon. 
Today's BDS task is to eat slowly and mindfully (and Im going to focus on this one for the next few days I think, so I still need to finish Day 4's giving credit task).  Now, I gotta admit, I didnt eat anything but a tablespoon of almond butter before yoga, since it is not good to be digesting in class, so I was a little hungry when I picked up the figs.  6 of the dried ones were in my belly before I knew it.  But I was mindful of them going down, they were delicious and gorgeous and also I really enjoyed the fresh figs...it was my first time having one.  And now Im full, even though Ive eaten so little up to this point in the day.  Ill have lunch a little later when I feel hungry.

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You're really doing great. You should look at your progress pictures sometime if you don't believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I want to know how you mix your HCG please tell me it's easy cause I have been wondering why you could freeze it too. Did you have days where you were light headed?

    You are doing fabulous keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing SO great Kelly! You're taking to P3 like a fish to water!!

    ReplyDelete