Thursday, June 3, 2010

R2P3D4- 1.1 gain

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain 1.1
Current Weight 143.1
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .4
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 45.9
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): Run 2 miles (slow pace), walk .9 miles.
 
Think all the lactic acid buildup in my legs from running two days in a row may have caused the gain, cause I ate clean and under 1500 calories (my BMR is 1684)...my legs were sore today.  And I think that contributed to my crappy showing at Masters Swim tonight.  I used my pull buoy (which buoys the legs to get more of an arm and back workout) for most of the 1450m I swam. 
 
I also had a ton of gas...all the cheese and oil and fat building up, I guess.  TMI for some, huh?  Hoping to see a loss tomorrow...would love to be consistently 2 under LIW so when I start the serious workouts I wont go too above LIW. 
 
Stressful day today...too much heat and lots of annoying things happened...like the vitacost order I placed which was to arrive today was damaged in shipping and wont arrive now til Monday...I ordered a ton of stuff for P3, and now I have to wait an extra 4 days to get it.  And it took me over 2 hours to get the order rebooked...and the roof is leaking, and the basement has moisture, the vertigo is rearing its ugly head when I work on the computer (and thats a lot) and Im trying to book a vacation to the beach for the family and no one from the rentals are calling me back...oh well, I definitely think TOM is going to make his appearance very soon.  
 
See you all in the morning...lunch with a friend I havent seen in a long time is on the agenda tomorrow , so Im really looking forward to that.
 
Good night, dearies...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had "one of those days". I think lunch with your friend is just what you need to relax.

    I hope your day is a good one and the scale is kind to you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I hope it's better today. I think the heat is getting to me too. Chin up. If all else fails do something decadent (outside of eating of course) you'll know it when you want it. :)

    ReplyDelete