Monday, June 7, 2010

R2P3D8- 1.1 gain

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain 1.1
Current Weight 142.9 (was 141.8 yesterday)
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .6
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 46.3
Food Tracker
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): Walk 3 miles with both kids in the jogging stroller

Had an oatmeal raisin cookie and some sugar free chocolate yesterday.  Yummy, but gained.  Hopefully I wont keep going up tomorrow if I go running today.
Really busy week...swimming tonight, swim lesson and long yoga class tomorrow night, book clubs Wed and Thur night, son's pre-k grad Friday, party sat...all definitely fun stuff, all dangerous territory (gain from working out or cheating).  I have to make sure I have a plan for everything to keep on track.
Re the BDS, eat sitting down task...thats definitely a hard one when I am on the go.  I was able to do it for about 1/2 of the weekend.  How about you?  Day 4 task's is to give yourself credit.  Yay, Kelly, you did the sitting down eating thing 1/2 the time...when I have a little more time to write I will post the rest of this task...but definitely make sure you uys pat yourself on the back, you are doing GREAT!!!!

Interviewing for my new position today (my company contracts my services out, and my current project is ending).  Wish me luck!
  

2 comments: