Wednesday, June 16, 2010

R2P3D17- .2 gain

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain .2
Current Weight 143.3
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .2
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 45.7
Food Tracker (choose June 15th)
Exercise Tracker: 45 minute walk run (average 14min mile pace) with my biggest in the jogging stroller
 
Functioning on 5 hours of sleep today, IM SO TIRED.  Went to bed at 1am after coaching 7 hours and working a full day (8 hrs).  Then my littlest decides to get up at 6am this morning, and my hubby was already out the door to work out so I had to get him.  I will definitely need an early bedtime tonight. 
 
My lunch plan is to run/walk if the weather cooperates...I hope it wakes me up a little.
 
And I hope you guys have a great day today...
 
 
  

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you get lots of good zzzzz's tonight! And awake refreshed and renewed tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO hope you can catch up on your rest! You sound soooo tired!!!

    ReplyDelete